Loan periods vary according to item:
• Books - 2 weeks
• Music CDs and Audio cassette tapes - 2 weeks
• Magazines – 2 weeks
• Videos, DVDs and – Return times vary (see below)
- checked out on Tues. – due back before 10 a.m. Fri.
- checked out on Wed. – due back before 10 a.m. Sat.
- checked out on Thur. & Fri. – due back before 1 p.m. Tues.
- checked out on Sat. – due back before 1 p.m. Wed.
• There is a limit of 5 DVDs per family.
• One renewal is allowed per item on all materials, unless there is a waiting list.
• Renewals may be made over the phone - please have your library card and the items available when you call.
*Please understand that materials borrowed from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan may not always be renewable